ICANN’s 2015 NomCom webpage is now live, providing information on the NomCom process in general and how to apply as part of this year’s cycle.
- Video interview with the NomCom Chair
- Committee members bios/photos
- 2015 NomCom cycle timeline
- Leadership Positions Infographic
- Code of Conduct
- NomCom Guidelines and Operating Procedures
- Report Cards
- NomCom Documents
- 2015 Board Member Skill Sets
- 2014 NomCom Final Report
Other content to be added shortly is a link to information about ICANN regions and a matrix on the current ICANN Board members with regions. These are new initiatives for 2015 designed to provide NomCom website users and prospective applicants with at-a-glance data on the Board’s current composition and which NomCom appointed Board members are coming to the end of their term during the current cycle.
Skillset/criteria received from the GNSO, ccNSO and ALAC will also be posted in the Committee Document section as soon as they are available.